Our Home Watch Services in Phoenix
Smoke Alarm Medic of Arizona uses a state of the art program for reporting our inspections. This program has a built-in GPS system which only allows us to obtain access to our reporting software when we are inside the home. The system locates our client’s home via the address on Google Maps and prints out a QRID, which is then placed in our client’s home.
Placing the printed QRID inside the home ensures that someone was actually at the home at the time of the inspection, since the reporting checklist can only be scanned and opened from INSIDE the home. The video below demonstrates how the service works.
Smoke Alarm Medic is now offering home watch services to local residents. We offer flexible pricing and scheduling depending on how long you will be gone and your specific needs. Please contact us to discuss your home watch needs.
What’s Included in our Home Watch Services
Smoke Alarm Medic now provides home watch services for absentee and seasonal homeowners.
We offer both personal attention as well as state-of-the-art technology for both short and extended periods of time. In addition, individualized service plans can be customized for the specific needs of the client.
We offer daily, weekly, bi-weekly or full-service plans. Specialized, customizable service plans are available for a wide array of needs.
Smoke Alarm Medic’s home watch services include:
- Home-monitoring and home care
- Inspection services
- Problem identification & management
- Issue maintenance (if desired)
- Your peace of mind!
Typical Home Watch Services Covered
Our home watch services are fully customizable. We typically cover each item below, when applicable, but can also customize a home watch plan for you.
- Check mail box and bring in mail (if applicable)
- Check front of property for papers and items left at front door
- Inspection of landscaping to see that plants are healthy and are being maintained
- Visual inspection of exterior of building walking entire perimeter checking windows, doors and sides of building for any potential problems
- Check for signs of pest and insect infestation around the exterior of home
- Visual inspection of pool and spa
- Walk interior perimeter and check for problems
- Check for signs of pest and insect infestation on the interior of home
- Run water in all sinks, bathtubs and showers to keep traps from drying out and prevent sewer gases from entering your home
- Check under all sinks for leaks
- Flush all toilets
- Check air conditioning/heating for proper operation
- Run water through refrigerator drinking water line (if applicable)
- Run garbage disposal to lubricate and maintain applicance
- Check ceilings and skylights for any signs of roof leaks
- Check laundry room for leaks
- Check hot water heater for any signs of leaks
- Check soft water tank for salt (if applicable)